Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone answer following questions?

1. What are different kind of reports?

2. What is the functionality of SAP SD functional person in reports?

Thank you

ANil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the SAP standard reports with transaction SAP1.

Other than this there will be a number of Z reports in each project. Some clients will ask for specific reports which standard SAP is not providing, in that case we need to go for Z reports.

First we will be creating a functional specification for the report as pass it to the ABAP team, they will prepare a technical spec and start wroking on it.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Visit SAP-IMG.com and you will find all the various reports required for sales & distribution.

It is the picture of the transactional data in a screen.

A SAP SD consultant should develop the various sales ,revenue ,cost ananlysis reports as per the requirement of the users.

for example.

the users may require report to see the sales orders per sales personnel.

or

total revenue for a particular month.

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies guys. That was really useful.

Can i use Query or quick viewer to generate report if standard reports does not meet my requirement?

What are the implications in doing so, Do i have to prepare Functional spec even for that?

Thank you

AnIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

Use the T-codes SARP, SAP1 and SE43N and enter SD01 then choose display Icon.

These T-codes will help to provide the list of Std reports existing in SAP but apart from this the client may require some other reports also which the std SAP doesn't have.

In that case you need to take the help of ABAPERS to prepare this Z reports, for this you need to prepare the functional specifications and give to ABAPER.

Reward points if it helps u.

Regards,

Mallesh.