cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data from XI not reaching the RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in my scenario, XI is passing the data back to RFC in 4.6, but in my program where i call the RFC, the data is not received. what could be the issue.

CALL FUNCTION 'ZFFF' DESTINATION 'XI'

TABLES

INP = aaa

OUT1 = bbb

OUT2 = ccc.

COMMIT WORK.

it was working fine before when i had only OUT1. Later I added OUT2 and then onwards I am not getting data for any of the tables. I have checked in XI, data is being passed out of XI to RFC. No issues in that.

something seems to have gone wrong in the RFC modfication or the RFC call. can anyone please help.

thks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check communication channel in RWB, component monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all...seems some of the fields were not mapped in XI.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see when you are changing with in the logic then no need of re import, if you are changing the structure then you have to re import and re-activate the message mapping.

Re import the RFC into XI

and also re-activate the mapping that will work fine.

Reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

Edited by: Khimavath Vikranth on Jun 3, 2008 9:48 PM

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Re Import the RFC and check the structure of RFC and check the mapping structure and mapping and active it once .

While the import of RFC we are importing the structure(metadata) for SAP Interfaces RFC.

use the correct namespace ike

namespace for RFC

urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

Regards,

sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

Did you reimport the RFC into XI and then message mapping should also be activated.

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Re-import the RFC structure in Integration Repository and re-activate the mapping used for this.

Thanks

Swarup