cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFM2 Activate the Integration Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created the integration model using CFM1 and when I try to activate the Integration Model in CFM2 I get an error "OUTBOUND QUEUE BLOCKED".

SYSTEM: PAPCLNT400

FUNCTION: /SAPAPO/CIF_PROD_INBOUND

TEXT: THE ABAP/4 OPEN SQL ARRAY INSERT RESULTS IN DUPLICATE

I am getting this error in Production, but when I try it in QA System it works fine.

I am unable to figure out the issue.Please help me with the solution.

Thanks,

Deepthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved by SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

What was the issue? we had a similar issue. A Note had to be applied in the R3 side. Was it the same?

Support Acceval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Try these steps for analysing the error.

Run transaction CFM2 and you will come across the same error (THE ABAP/4 OPEN SQL ARRAY INSERT RESULTS IN DUPLICATE).

2) Go to APO and run transaction /SAPAPO/C3.

3) In TIME RESTRICTION Section on the screen enter tentative time the error must have occured (This step is more from getting nearest log that has been written)

4) In the LOG CLASS select "Only Important Logs" and then execute (F8).

The log will get generated and will provide you some input for your analysis.

Hope this helps you.

ASHUTOSH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like you are trying to insert the record in the table with the key that already exists. In this case ABAP dumb is usually generated so that you can go (st22) and check it. There you can usually see what table you are trying to update and with what key.

Dmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your outbound queues from R3 using transaction smq1.Clear all the blocked queues and try activating the model again. You can also view all the blocked queues in APO using transaction /sapapo/cq.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

How do we clear the queues from SMQ1.

Thanks,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - please check the error message in the queues and either rectify the problem or delete the queues causing the block.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SMQ1, select the queue and doble click on the queue and then analyse. Before deleting the queue, make sure you have analysed and cross check in APO also using transaction SAPAPO/CQ and also SMQ2 and SMQ1. Once you are sure then delete it

Suppose the data is not getting transferred even after deleting the queue, then please re activate or look at the master data again and fix the problem

Hope this helps

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is not solved yet. I am not able to understand how Integration Model is sucessfully activated in QA System but not in Production system. I am getting the error as Outbound Queue Blocked with the text message " The ABAP/4 Open SQL Array insert results in duplicate".

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

You have to understand that the blocks are not caused by the integration models. They are caused by the data. So even if oyu have the same integration model and if your data is not same, if there is some thing wrong like a duplicate entry or a missing assignment, the data gets blocked. if you are using inbound queues, then you have to check SMQ2( inbound que) in SCm system or if you are using outbound que, then check your outbound que in R/3 (SMQ1).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu,

The data of the IM is same, I am using the same materials and plants in both QA and P01 systems. Still I get the same error

Help me in finding the solution.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you trying to CIF, explain in detail...whether is it a material, location....sched agreement etc...also hope u have check the rfc connectivities.

Wbr

krishna