cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Column Auto-Resize Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a model set up where I have 8 tables, each with a signal out, based on 'select' , selected line only, passing a single field (material). These 8 outputs all then go into a single datasource, which has an output table. I have designed this table so that the columns are not evenly spaced (e.g. more room for material description, less for unit of measure). When I run the model, initially, the table looks correct then after a few seconds, the columns all rearrange themselves to be evenly spaced across the width of the table. When I remove all the inputs to the datasource, the table displays correctly (but of course, empty of data!)

The table rearranges itself even with only 1 of the 8 outputs connected. The outputs are from a nested iView. All the datasources used are from BW queries & views.

Does anyone have any experience of this very annoying problem, or know what could be causing the issue?

Many Thanks,

Richard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you are correct ,its a Bug with Flex Compiler and it was already fixed with Flex2 compiler.

Upgrade to Flex2 and enjoy with its features:-)

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu

That's very interesting. I've Googled for Flex 2 and it appears to be an Adobe application. Can I simply download it and install to my PC, or is it something which our Basis team needs to put on our servers?

Thanks,

Richard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good .

Yes you have to upgrade to SP14 Patch then you will get Flex2 compiler as defult one.

It will be done by your BasisTeam.

Regards,

Govindu

if helpful award points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right, got Flex 2 installed and it looks like it's done the trick !! The columns do not re-size themselves and the 'look' of the model is a bit better too now. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Did you try setting Fit Contents property to "Fit Width" in Configure Element panel of table? Try setting this property for the reqd columns also in the Layout tab of the model.

Let me know if it helps

Regards,

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Yes, I've tried all the properties (Auto/Fit Contents/Actual Size etc.) and unfortunately it makes no difference to the table column widths.

Regards,

Richard.