cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Documents for Export Declaration - Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have created Billing document in R3, in GTS customs docuement generated for that billing doc.

when i am Executing the message under Communication View giving error message "Cannot execute; message P0350 is incomplete"

Could you please let me know which config i missed out.

and also when i am check the message message throwing as "Executor/sender has not been maintained in customs document xxxxxxxxx" please let me know where i need to maintain the Sender"

I want to see print preview on sereen for Certificate of Origin (US) for customs document for export declaration.

please guide me on this.

Regards

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can first identify the incomplete schema assigned to the message (P0350).

SPRO -> Global Trade Services -> SAP Customs Management -> General Settings -> Communication Processes -> Define Messages for Communications.

Once you have find the incomplete schema, review the configurations to find which field is missing. From the error message, it might be the processor for the customs document.

SPRO -> Global Trade Services -> SAP Customs Management -> General Settings -> Document Structure -> Control incompleteness checks in Customs Shipments and Customs Declarations

Wen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

What is the version of GTS you are working on and what is the solution you have emplemented for solving this error? We are working on version 8.0 and have the same issue of incomplete document and error of "Executor/sender not maintained in customs Document xxxxxxxxxx.

Please help us in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

Edited by: sam prabhu on Aug 4, 2010 12:53 PM

Answers (0)