cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Script Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my adobe form i have some static text and and two isr text display fields, in isr scenario totally we have four steps create, edit, approve and complete. I need java script for the follwoing condition.

IF FORM_SCENARIO_STAGE equals CREATE or if it equals EDIT

Based on the above condition i need to hide the static text and isr text display fields. If the above condition is not satisfied then the static text and isr text display fields should display.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harman_shahi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

not sure if I fully understood your requirement, but if you only need javascript for the your requirement then you should be able to use the following:

if (FORM_SCENARIO_STAGE == 'CREATE' || FORM_SCENARIO_STAGE == 'EDIT')
{
	Text1.presence = "invisible"
}
else
{
	Text1.presence = "visible"
}

hope this helps...

regards,

harman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harman,

Thanks for the information, i have designed my layout in body page so where should i write my java scripting whether in form ready or layout ready or where exactly. Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

If you are using a Dropdown/Input Field where these 4 different entries would be entered, you can place the script in the exit event of the field if it is changed by user at runtime. Else you can put it in the initialize section of the form.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat

you have to insert your script in the following place:

1. Open your interactive form template (e.g by clicking on <Corresponding-Web-Dynpro-View>Right Click on layout element Interactive Form->"edit" )

2. Select the field in the "Data View" which should be "scripted"

3. Go to the Selector "Show: Events with Scripts" in the menu panel and select the event (e.g. initialize, exit, change, depending when the script should be executed)

4. Insert the script,

Hope it'll help

Kind regards

Bettina

Reward points if helpful

Answers (0)