cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to setup FAX Alert CCMS MTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to setup fax alert, for example if fax does not work, so what is MTE will I use for fax alert

all others alerts are working fine and i received e mail , how do I receive e mail if fax does not working... ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The alert inbox is user-specific and displays all the alerts for each alert server that have been generated based on the alert configuration.

An alert can be delivered to you by e-mail, fax, or SMS. In each case, you will also find the alert in your alert inbox, irrespective of the delivery method

In the Personalization tab in the alert inbox, you can either specify how u want the alert to be sent via fax, sms or mail. In your case it will be fax.

MTE

By resetting a monitoring tree element, you delete open alerts and data collected for the MTE. You can also reset multiple selected MTEs, or also all MTEs in a particular hierarchy in the monitoring tree. Resetting an MTE deletes alerts and performance data.

To be able to reset MTEs and alerts, you must first activate the maintenance functions.

Choose CCMS ® Control/Monitoring ® Alert Monitor in the SAP Easy Access menu, or call transaction RZ20.

Expand the monitor set that contains the monitors that you require and choose Start Monitor.

Choose Extras ® Activate Maintenance Function.

Select the MTEs that you want to reset and choose Edit ® Node (MTE) ® Reset.

After you have confirmed the Alert Monitor warning, the MTEs are reset to their status at the time of the system start or their insertion into the Alert Monitor. The Alert Monitor continues to collect data and trigger alerts for the MTEs.

please go through this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/26/1afe3b470a1649e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

To receive Email Alerts

Refer

Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part 3

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3

Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part-2

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/24/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-2

Configuring scenario specific E-mail alerts in XI-CCMS: Part u2013 1

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2005/12/23/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part--1

Hope this will clear your doubts

Thanks

Saiyog

Edited by: Saiyog Gonsalves on Jun 3, 2008 4:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanna setup alert fax job stick or pending number of times for example, if pending more then 15 times, send alert

so what fucntion will I use for that...

is that posible ? my understanding could be some table SAP store pending job, .... anyway!!! please let me know anyone has idea ?

Thanks