cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am confused with one question of exam. The details of the question are given below:

Question:

You have one order with 2 items and when the delivery is created, the system created 2 deliveries with one item one each delivery. What can possibly the reason be for the system to creating 2 deliveries. Select the incorrect answer

Answers: Only one is correct

a) The shipping points of the two items are different

b) The payers of the two items are different

c) The Ship to party of the two items are different

d) The delivery dates of the two items are different

e) The routes of the two items are different

As per my knowledge the correct answer is "(c)". But I was told that I am wrong. Please give me the correct answer with explanation.

Thanks in advance,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The answer should be B.

A,C,D and E are the reasons for delivery split.

The following Shipping criteria are considered during delivery, if they differ then the delivery will be split...

1. Shipping point

2. Ship to Party

3. Incoterms

4. Route

The prerequisites for creating a delivery are,

1. atleast one schedule line should be due for delivery

2. there should not be a delivery block

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody.

I got the answer. Hi, Lakshipati you are very much helpful.

Once again thanks to everybody.

Jans

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jans

If your question is answered, please close the thread and encourage the contributors by rewarding suitably.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jans,

you give wrong person full marks. He is not sure and also said a) c) d) is correct. so e) is also not correct for this person.

sankar give correct answer to ur question with reason and he should get full marks. that's what u wanted.

think over again. marks are not important but give correct marks to correct answer.

see you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

B4 posting such comments, you should be very careful. I presume, you have not read the question fully nor understood what is written.

I repeat one particular sentence in the above question

"Select the incorrect answer "

Now read all the postings.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Yesu,

Why are you bothered about others getting points and would you mind concentrating on what you are doing. Being new to this forum you dont deserve to question a senior and who is helping out others in this forum.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What the beauty is that the answers of mine and Sankar are same. Only the style of response is different. But this guy continues to argue that Sankar's answer is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You did not read question properly.

You were asked to select incorrect answer from the five options and option 'b' was obviously incorrect.

a,c,d,e can split the deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Shipping points of the two items are different, then system the will create 2 deliveries for 2 items.

Regards,

MP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jans

b is the incorrect answer bcoz payer will be considered only when you create billing. Of course we can say the correct answers are A, C & D.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi