cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSL-01006: Unable to add account to group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!!

I recently install a Java Add-In on a BW 3.5 Server.

The version of the J2EE Engine is 6.40 with SP09 and I want to update to the SP12.

My problem is in the package update, when the installer try to config Operating System accounts.

This is the message of the log:

<font face='verdana'>

<b>WARNING:</b>

Existing account bwdadm is not a member of group None. Changing membership of account.

<b>ERROR:</b>

FSL-01006 Unable to add account bwdadm to group None. HRESULT=0x80005002

</font>

<br><br>

The note 786608 describe the following:<br>

<font face='verdana'>

D034882, 28/JUN/05

FSL-01006: Unable to add account to group

Customer has a Windows 2000 Active Directory Domain without a primary domain controler. During the creation of the OS accounts, the installation stops with the error that the accounts cannot be added to the local group None. To solve the problem, configure a domain controller so that it emulates an NT 4 primary domain controller. For more information, see Microsoft KWB article 298713 (English Version).</font>

<br><br>

And in the article of Microsoft say that I need to modify the registry (REGEDIT) to emulate a domain in NT, but it can't be possible because all the domain and servers and machines were installed with windows 2003, why SAP wants that windows reduces his level? why SAP don't increaces his own?

I can't follow the note, I can't modify the windows registry.

Anyone knows other solution? The only I need is to update to SP12.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gerardo,

This problem usually occurs if the communication between the Java Script and the domain controller is slow or broken. If there is no reply to the query of the script to the domain controller it tries to add users to a group called NONE, which does not exist and should not exist.

Please re-synch the domain controller and reboot it. Then retry the installation.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Technology Development Support (J2EE Engine)

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, Ca (USA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ventsi, thanks for you reply.

Unfortunately the domain controller is a key part of the productive environment, users needs the windows authentification to have access to all applications. For that reason is very critical to think in disconnect for a while the domain controller.

So, I am thinking to deploy all archives from the J2EE-RUNT-CD directory of the SP10, these are the following:

<span style='font-size:9px;'>

&bull; FS/

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- CONFIGTOOL.SDA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- DEPLOY-TOOL.SDA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- SLTOOLS.SDA

&bull; J2EENGINE/

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- BOOTSTRAP.SDA

&bull; JDD/

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- COM.SAP.SECURITY.DBSCHEMA.SDA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- J2EE_JDDSCHEMA.SDA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- JMS_JDDSCHEMA.SDA

&bull; OFFLINE/

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- JRFC.SDA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- SAPJEE10_0.SCA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- SAPJEECOR10_0.SCA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- SAPJTECHF10_0.SCA

&bull; ONLINE/

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- LMSERVICE10_0.SCA

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;- SAPJTECHS10_0.SCA

</span>

<br>

You know if I'm wrong or I'm ok?

If I have good idea, you know where I can begin? which file go first and which go last? You recommend to deploy manually the SP ?