cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tranfer order for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPpers,

in transfer order when u have this error "No items that are to be picked were found" how could you olve that. I tried in Vl02n by clicling on PGI but i got also the error message"Delivery has not yet been process by WM"

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the ware house number and plant while doing lt03

check the shipping point

Kindly check the delivery for the relevant for WM picking.

also check the settings that are relevant here. The first is the item category of the delivery . The item category has to be set to relevant for

picking. Logistics execution - shipping - picking - relevant for picking.

The other setting is the general WM relevance, the check that the plant

and the storage location is assigned to a warehouse number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto OVLP check the box relevant for picking

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you have to do picking in WM. You can do it in VL02N using menu > Subsequent Functions > Create Trnasfer Order. Other option is to use LT03+Delivery doc reference.

Please check in LX02 where the to-be-picked goods are and when you are creating the TO please check from which bin SAP wants to remove them. Maybe the goods are in a bin that is not relevant for your search strategy.

If it is so p[lease set the source bin manually.

Please also check in LX02 whether the goods you want to ship out are present in your WH or not.

Please check the stock category of your goods (e.g. 'blocked').

If you want to pick goods for a sales order in MTO environment the goods should be in the special stock of your sales order. Please check it in MB52. Stock category should be 'E'+SO no.

Please give feedback.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing what u told me i got by default warehouse nr 012 and by saving the system says the material does not exist or is not activated

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you want to deliver a material from a WH for which the material is not created. If your material master doesn't exist for your WH your chance is very little that you will be able to ship it out.

- please check to which SLoc this WH is assigned and under which plant that SLoc is.

- please check in MB52 where that certain material is you want to ship out (in which Sloc).

If you know where the goods are (in which SLoc) please modify the delivery document according to this (correct plant / Sloc).

If the goods are in the wrong place in SAP but physically in the WH you mentioned, the question is why it is so...

(if you want to move your product to WH 012 please create the WM view for it in MM01, move it to the proper SLoc in IM /to the SLoc that is assigned to your WH/ and after that move the goods the bin they are physically. After that hopefully you will be able to book in LT03)

Please describe the situation.

Does the material number you typed in SAP exist at all? The error message you've got says that you do not have that material number in your system...

BR

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jun 3, 2008 5:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto LT03 and enter the ware house number and plant and delivery number then press execute

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

already done but still not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think in your case you have activated warehouse management, so the material has to be moved from Ware house stock to Unresticted stock for creating a delivery,

Kindly ask the MM consultant to post Material in unrestricted stock and try the same.

Regards,

Sudhir