cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC for Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Purchase Order is created in SAP ECC 6.0 for IS-Retail.

This PO has to push to third party, through XI.

What is the procedure to do the same in SAP?

Which RFC i have to import in XI & other step by steps to complete the same.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would rather suggest the use of IDOC instead.

YOu may have to use the outbound ORDERS Idoc which gets triggered whenever a PO is created in the system.

then your scenario in XI would be IDOC-XI-(Third party)

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for IDOC-->XI>third party.

Import ORDERS05 idoc into XI imported archives.

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you suggested, i have imported IDoc type ORDERS05 for Message Type ORDERS in XI 7.0 & i have created the IDOC to File Scenario for Purchase Order & activated all the objects.

Now in SAP ECC 6.0, i have created a purchase order using ME21N. No idocs created. Let me know the steps to send that PO. Which T.Code & what entries to follow...

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

For this use Out bound ORDERS IDOC which gets triggered whenever your P.Order is created changed or deleted..

This will be achieved in SAP using Interfaces i.e.ALE/EDI/XI functionality.

Change pointers will be activated for all the fields required by the receiving system so that when a P.Order is created, changed or deleted, change documents are written to the SAP database.

The SAP program RBDMIDOC will be scheduled to run every XX minutes to analyze change documents and generate the outbound IDocs.

The snapshot of materials with all the fields should be populated in the IDOC even if certain fields are only changed. User-exit needs to be used for this.

All newly created & deleted materials will be sent to the concerned 3rd Party Systems.

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look at blogs on RFC to webservice.

Then using above given Steps + weblogs u can build ur scenario.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth