cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea where we enter ship to address details in SRM? As I need to change the Ship to Address details.

Regards,

Lovkesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha, The issue is resolved with your hints and tips.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain a Company Code in the Function Tab of an Org Unit, than this Org Unit will appear in the Maintain Internal Address Transaction. You must then create addresses for this Org Unit. When you create those addresses you have to select a default Ship-To address.

For all Shopping Carts created by people underneath this org unit, this will be the default Ship To Address.

If you make additional Addresses for that Org Unit, you can assign the ID of an additional Addresses in the ADDR_SHIPT to make that the Default Address.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the SC,under the node "Ship-To Address/Performance Location " ,you can chnage the ship to address .By default,the address will be taken for the Purchasing Organization under which the user is placed.At runtime when cretaing SC,you cna chnage this default address to any other address where you wnat the goods to be shipped to.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful aswers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the reply. Where we default the field for Ship to Address in SRM?

Regards,

Lovkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1-Create A ship to address for the Organization in transaction "edit internal addresse" in the web menu.An address number will be generated when you save the entry.

2- Maintain this address number in the PPOMA for attribute ADDR_SHIPT and set the default flag.Then this address whould be defaulted everytime you create the SC.

If you are not maintaining this address addribute for the Organization thenby deafult the Org address(entered in Address tab in PPOMA_BBP) will be taken as the default ship to address.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know what exactly you are asking, here is my guess:

One while creating a SC, then you should find under the item details

Second under the BP of the Purchasing Group.

Regards, IA