cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track support messages on the satelite system side?

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the satelite system, we want to track the support messages created in this satelite system (i.e. NOT from SM04's DSWP).

What is the t-code to go?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> On the satelite system, we want to track the support messages created in this satelite system (i.e. NOT from SM04's DSWP).

>

> What is the t-code to go?

Hi Laura,

there is no standard t-code to list the support messages directly in the satellite system.

Transactions in SolMan system: CRM_DNO_MONITOR, CRM_SRV_REPORT

You might evaluate Work Center Incident Management in SolMan for message tracking by message creator. Access is possible via UR, too.

Transaction im SolMan: SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

However, we find that sometimes what we created at the satelite side does not show up on the

SM40 service desk.

That's why we want to compare . I think there should be a table on the satelite side functions as a bookkeeping.

Do you know the table?

Thanks a lot!

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> However, we find that sometimes what we created at the satelite side does not show up on the

> SM40 service desk.

>

> That's why we want to compare . I think there should be a table on the satelite side functions as a bookkeeping.

> Do you know the table?

There is no table in the satellite system with the requested information. The messages are created via RFC directly in SolMan system.

A dialog pop-up shows the message number in SolMan.

Answers (0)