cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schecule line aggrements - User exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While we CIF Scheduling aggrements from R/3 Planned delivery time is not getting filled in APO side.

My question is, Is there any user exit which will get triggered especially when we transfer Scheduling aggrements from R/3.

My doubt is, Is there any customizing we need to do which fields has to be CIF to R/3.

Please clarrify... Please let me know if i am not clear..

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your quick reply...

I found out A badi /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN. This badi can be used to change scheduling aggrement during CIF..

Best Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a simular problem as you. We want to change the fixed indicator of a scheduling agreement when it's being transferred from R/3 to APO (while saving the agreement in R/3)

I've created a Implementation with Definition name /SAPAPO/PWB_TPSRC_IN and I've put a debug loop into the 3 methods.

When I try it out (changing + saving the agreement in R/3) I don't see my loop being accesed.

Can you help me please? How did you manage to come into the code of the badi while transferring?

Thanks a lot!

Caroline,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Badi /SAPAPO/DM_PO_CHANGE also works.

Caroline,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

The planned delivery time in Scheduling agreement is transferred from R/3 to APO in standard CIF in the Ext. procurement relationship

Can you provide some more info about the SA you are trying to CIF, Type, Ext.Planning indicator etc.

Regards

Kumar