cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.Business area configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

In VA02 ->Select Item -> Header -> Account Assignment ->Business area - Business area is not assigned and it is grey color. How to configure the Business area. Please help me

Thanks

Rajakumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business area means u can seggregate your entire business into different business areas based on similarities in nature and later this will be useful for reporting purpose business area wise..

This will be configured in Enterprise strucuture -> Definitions - >

Financial accounitng -> Define business area

Estructure - > Assignements -. Financail accounting - > Assigne business area...

Regards

Sankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,,

You can define business area by Enterprise strucuture -> Definitions - > Financial accounitng -> Define business area .

The assignment can be made at SPRO --> IMG --> Enterprise structure --> Assignment --> Sales and distribution -->Business area account assignment.

You nees to maintian the rule like..1 or 2. The you need to assign the business area to Plant/Division or sales area.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I have already done all the above,but the field Business Area is in color Grey (not active). I think that field field has to make "Required" field from "Suppress"

Please help. what is the VA02 header and Footer table and field name.

Thanks

Rajakumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajakumar

In standard, you cannot have the option of editing Business Area in VA02. As I said earlier, in OMJ7, you have to assign Business Area for the combination of "Plant and Division". Once you assigned here, whenever you create sale order for a particular material, the said particular field will fetch from here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajakumar

In ox03, you have to create Business Area and in omj7, you have to assign Business Area to Plant / Valuation Area and Division

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi