Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error opening Visual administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

My WAS version is 6.40 SP13.

It was working perfectly but now i can't able to log into visual administrator.

It gives me following error:

End of Stream reached unexpectedly during input from Socket[addr=/172.17.50.148,port=50004, localport=2546]

What could be the reason for that?

When i try to deploy application on same server it gives me following error:

Dec 13, 2005 3:44:28 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[006]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : infva02642

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/720195/LOCALS1/Temp/temp32443wd_simple.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/720195/LOCALS1/Temp/temp32443wd_simple.ear

Aborted: development component 'wd_simple'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.12.13.15.44.12':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [infva02642] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext instance.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Regards,

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you no longer connect to the Visual admin it is better change the password of the user j2ee_admin as mentioned bellow

You have to change the J2EE Engine administrator password in the secure store as follows:

1. Start the Config Tool by executing the /usr/sap/<SID>/<Instance name>/j2ee/configtool/configtool script file.

2. Select secure store.

3. Select the admin/password/<SID> entry.

4. Enter the J2EE Engine administrator user new password in the Value field and choose Add.

5. Choose File -> Apply to save the data.

6. Restart the J2EE Engine

regards,

kanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the locked account is the only administrator’s account, follow the instructions in note 669848.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

How did you resolve this error.

Kindly update.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the log it looks like the Administrator Password is locked, so you can activat the super user and unlock the account.

I faced 'com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException' when i messed up with the 'Active User Store'.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divakar,

I have tried using SAP* user also. But still it is giving same error.

Even I can't open home page http://localhost:50000/

What should be other option?

Regards,

Bhavik