cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading business process-Imported goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can Any one explain about import goods trading process,with tax scenario,from import to sales as per indian tax laws,,,

Regards

gowrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

c

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy to note that you have closed couple of your threads but at the sametime, it would have also been better had you briefed as to how you have solved those issues. Please consider the members who have spent time on your behalf and given suggestions; atleast for that sake, you could have briefed rather just scribbling some alphabets which is not fair on your part. Sorry to say this but I have to express my concern.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shankar,

In the import process the taxes leived are CVD, Cess on CVD and special additional duty and the other taxes remains same CST, LST, Add sales tax according to your business requirement. As u r paying import tax there will be excise duties.

CVD, Cess on CVD, SAD will be configured by the MM consultant, during import of material in the purchase order. what u have to do is create a new pricing procedure and add these taxes in the pricing procedure and attach a routine in the AltCty to CVD. Through this routine the taxes will be flowed into SD. Take the help of Abaper.

Why this routine : CVD, currency exchange rate will be differing from day to day. so what ever business have paid as taxes on that day for that material will be flowed into Sales order through this routine.

If every thing is constant i.e all taxes you can just copy from MM into our newly created pricing procedure and all things remain same as the normal sales process.

As your are maintaining new taxes you have to have a seperate delivery challan.

this is all you do in import process

with regards

RVS Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prasad

Thanks for u r vauable inputs,

could u please tell me the wht is the routin number????

Regards

Gowrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shankar,

This is not a standard routine, it was developed by ABAPer, which takes the customs duties( CVD) from Purchase order and flows into Sales Order. it looks like this

This routne is to get incoming Import Addl. excise duty in billing

• IF KOMP-WERKS = 'SPNQ' .

• IF KOMK-KALSM = 'ZIMPOR' .

• SELECT * FROM MSEG

• WHERE BWART = '101'

• AND MATNR = KOMP-MATNR

• AND CHARG = KOMP-CHARG .

• XKWERT = ( 1000 / KOMP-MGAME ) .

• endif .

• endif .

DATA : LS_MSEG TYPE MSEG,

LS_EKKO TYPE EKKO,

LS_KONV TYPE KONV.

IF KOMK-KALSM = 'ZIMPOR' .

CLEAR : LS_MSEG, LS_EKKO, LS_KONV.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM MSEG INTO LS_MSEG

WHERE BWART = '101'

AND MATNR = KOMP-MATNR

AND WERKS = KOMP-WERKS

AND CHARG = KOMP-CHARG.

IF SY-SUBRC = '0'.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM EKKO INTO LS_EKKO

WHERE EBELN = LS_MSEG-EBELN.

IF SY-SUBRC = '0'.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM KONV INTO LS_KONV

WHERE KNUMV = LS_EKKO-KNUMV

AND KSCHL = 'JCV1'.

IF SY-SUBRC = '0'.

XKWERT = ( LS_KONV-KWERT / LS_MSEG-MENGE ) * KOMP-MGAME.

ENDIF. analyse from this routine

with regards

RVS Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gowrish

Though I have not handled this scenario, I can give some basic informations which I thought would be useful to you.

First of all, Imports will have to be handled by MM people from SAP point of view. Also in case of imports, you have to maintain a seperate Valuation Class for this in OMSK and assign in the respective imported material in Accounting View1 of material master.

Meanwhile, Plant has to raise a PO on overseas supplier with respective duty structure applicable. After this, normal MM process will have to be followed.

Subsequently, you can sell after maintaining all the required IMG settings and master datas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi