cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check-in tab is not working in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have one NWDI (SP9) server instance installed on our EP Box(SP11),both of them have common oracle database.we have upgraded the patch level of NWDI also to SP11,run the template installer,configured the SLD and CMS.Our SLD is the XI box with SP stack 15 latest.All of these are development machines.

But in CMS,under the Transport studio -->check-in tab,the check-in button is greyed out.

Can anybody tell us the reason for this,we are not able to import any sca's(archive files) bacause of this ?

Early and useful responses will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh Sharma

Edited by: Abhishek Goel on Jun 3, 2008 3:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is solved now.The files which we were trying to deploy was of different version.WE put the right version files in the inbox dir and after that check in tab was visible.

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the permissions for you user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the group NWDI.Administrators to your user if not assign it and see the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.It is already assigned.there are id's like j2ee_admin,nwdi_adm,nwdi_cmsadm,nwdi_dev.I have followed the saphelp and assigned all the required groups and privileges to these user-id's.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any Software Components listed in the "Required Software Components" table of the track definition? If not, there's nothing to check-in...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I have.

In my Track data,it is showing:-

Software Components (SC)

Software Components for development

BP_ERP4ESS Release 60.1

BP_ERP4MSS Release 60.1

NWDIDEMO Release 1.0

Required Software Components

SAP_JEE Release 7.0

SAP_BUILDT Release 7.0

SAP_JTECHS Release 7.0

but still the check-in tab is greyed out.

Kindly please suggest some solution.

Regards

Saurabh