Did you mean: 

cProjects Info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am completely new to cProject and need some basic information like

1) Is cProjects component of ECC

2) How is cProjects related integrated with SD

3) What are the customizing required for integrating SD Sales order to cProjects

Also can you suggest some links or provide me some basic material to read on cProjects.

Thanks,

Girish

Edited by: Girish Pawaskar on Jun 3, 2008 4:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

No, the cProject is not part of the ECC. Though I am sometimes confused about the term ECC, ERP or NW etc, anyway there is a consulting note about the dependence of cProject and other component, see more details in note 905959.

As far as I know, the integration with SD is via controlling integration, but I have less knowlege about it. Search in the forum you may find more information of the topic and other cProjects topic.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SaschaS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Girish,

>

> 2) How is cProjects related integrated with SD

> 3) What are the customizing required for integrating SD Sales order to cProjects

> Edited by: Girish Pawaskar on Jun 3, 2008 4:53 PM

2) You can use hierarchical Accounting with cProject in this way you can use the SD with the PSP-elements.

3) Much and I am also a newbie. You have to configure cProjects, PS, CO, SD and at the end you will get it... I am still trying to get it. A good starting point is [this building block|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/html/D83_EN_DE.htm].

Good luck, Sascha