cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Desk issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured service desk. But there is one problem. Consider a scenario - user A creates support message 111 from satellite system and say user B is part of assigned support team for message 111.

Now if I login to the solution manager with user id A and try to execute report "reported by me" , it does not show any output. But if I try same thing with user id B and execute report "reported by me", output is shown which includes support message 111.

I have assigned role SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY to user A

I am trying for last 5 days. Help will be appreciated. I'll reward points for correct answer.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Meghan Kambli on Jun 3, 2008 4:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Meghan,

Check for all these things and revert..

1) User A Bp-id is created and assigned to the reported By field in the Support message 111..

2) Bp-id of user A has a Role Employee associated to it.. and within this role Userid of user A should also be maintained....

Check all these and Revert..

Regards,

Anand..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Anand,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. It helped and finally solved the problem.

I forgot to assign Employee role. Your solution was to the point.

Thanks to you, Mr Patrick. Those notes were really helpful. Points awarded to both of you. Netherland gonna win EURO'08

-Regards

Meghan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghan,

This is a frequently encountered issue. Please refer to SAP Notes 1074634, 860642/1079427 and finally 1036161. The latter is probably the most important. Do remember to perform the manual corrections (creating the data elements) prior to importing corrections.

You will probably also want to take a look at 1058960, as it's related to (enhancing) the service monitor.

Have fun

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for quick reply and sorry for delay.

I tried updating the system as per your suggestion. (Thats why it took so long )

Now BBPCRM patch level is SAPKU50011.

But still problem is not solved. Can you please suggest any other solution.

Regards,

Meghan