cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correlation and ccBPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm having a scenario idoc->BPM->file. I will use BPM for bundling several idoc:s (of the same kind) togeter with the correlation object EDIDC-SNDPRN (Sender partner of the control record in the idoc).

Status of the ccBPM

I loop 3 times before I let the "multi-idoc" to be mapped in a transformation-step. But when i view the BPM-log I only get the last idoc passed to the transformation-step? I have noticed that the correlation in the container of each loop does not exist. Why I beleve this is the problem? Could someone confirm this, and does anyone now what I'm doing wrong?

We are on SP14.

Brgds

Karl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Steven_UM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you just collect the IDOCS in the SAP system itself and send them in 1 go to XI ( and directly to the file adaptor ) ... Or are they coming out of different systems ?

Regards,

Steven

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karl,

how do you add your messages (bundle them)?

did you set multiline check in the container

element that stores the bundled messages?

does the multiline container have all of your messages

just before the transformation? (all 3 of them?)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BTW

>>>>togeter with the correlation object EDIDC-SNDPRN (Sender partner of the control record in the idoc).

why do you say correlate?

if you want to send IDOCs with specific SNDPRN

you do this in conditions of the receiver determination

and not in the correlation

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm having three abstract interfaces in the BPM

1. HRTRPR_SINGEL this abstract interface is the receiver step interface (based on a standard idoc HRTRPR.HRTRPR01)

2. HRTRPR_Multi is an abstract interface used for appending HRTRPR_SINGLE into (based on a standard idoc HRTRPR.HRTRPR01), this interface is defined as a multiline container. The append is done in a container operation step.

3. HRTRPR_package is an abstract interface which is used in the transformationstep, this interface is an altered HRTRPR idoc where I have changed the occurance of the tag IDoc from 1:1 to 1 to unbounded.

The transformation step is using HRTRPR_MULTI (as source 1 to ounbounden) and try to mapp to HRTRPR_package.

I have used different correlation objects that I can correlate with, MESTYP and SNDPRN. But I guess I need to have some value from the incomming idoc:s that are the same?

Brgds

Karl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karl,

did you create a multi line container element and append your IDoc to that element within your loop or how did you implement that? If you have a receive step that occurrs in a loop and don't assign the received message to another container element, it will most likely be overwritten in the next execution of the loop.

best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chrisitine,

I have different container name but refering to the same abstract interface, could this be the problem? When I try to change to new abstract interface (copied from the old one) I get the error:

interface one and if2 are not compatible

Brgds

Karl

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karl,

There are 2 ways to go about with this,

1. Put the 3 steps you have done inside a loop.

2.You can also avoid the container operation by using the receive step with a multiline container element. So, all the inputs obtained by the receive are appeneded into the multiline element.

regards,

Bhavesh