cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Adapter engine queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While trying a proxy to database scenario My message is (processed Successfully in SXMB_MONI) getting stuck in Receiver JDBC channel and the status of the message is DELEIVERING. How can i delete the messages from the adapter engine queue. I am trying to cancel the messages from the Message monitoring in the RWB but i am not able to cancel that message due to which other messages are also in DELEIVERING state.

Thanks

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with this

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheshagiri,

That blog is quiet useful and thanks for the same , but have few doubts here.

1) How can i know the Queue ID in the Adapter engine as my message is processed succesfully from SAP-XI and stuck in adapter engine.

2) Is it mandatory that we have to clear the Very First message which is in the queue , means other messages which all are in DELIEVERING stage can't be deleted?

Thanks

Ajay Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) How can i know the Queue ID in the Adapter engine as my message is processed succesfully from SAP-XI and stuck in adapter engine.

A) See the Blog for this

2) Is it mandatory that we have to clear the Very First message which is in the queue , means other messages which all are in DELIEVERING stage can't be deleted?

A) YES, Its mandatory to clear the very first strucked message

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (0)