cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create a sales order with only one item (10) and check VBKD table. I see 2 rows.

Sales order No. Item ZTERM

127 Blank U125

127 10 U125

Can anybody explain me why there are 2 rows created even though I have given 1 item?

And in other case even though I have given 2 items (10,20). I can see only 1 row in VBKD for that sales order.

Sales order No. Item ZTERM

127 Blank U125

I cannot see for item 10 & 20.

Why?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use a table lookup to read characteristic values from table VBKD - Sales document: business data, you should note that data need not necessarily exist for each item of the sales document.

If the item data is no different than the header data, the system does not store it in the item as well.

In this case, you can find the valid values in the header data which is stored in table VBKD under the item number "000000"

So, in your first case, you have two rows because your header and item data are not same. It means you have created delivery for item 10. Your header data is stored in item number 000000 & item data is stored in item number 000010

In your second case, you have only one row in VBKD table (even though your order has 2 items) because your header & item data are similar. You have not created delivery for it, yet. Data is stored in item number 000000.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rohan

If two lines are created then check the stock for that material.If stock is not available then system will give the future date in the 2nd line or if any holiday takes place then also this can happen

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan

For one line item, if two rows are created, then you need to check in schedule line tab where the stock would have been confirmed at a future date. In this case, you will have two rows.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi