cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI01 Intercompany Billing*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPpers,

what does that mean by raising sales order in Intercompany and u become the error "Requirements are not ulfilled for conditions PI01" althought all the steps have been respected? Please help me by giving me steps.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very good answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the delivering plant and customer pricing procedrue. And also please have a look at determination pricing procedrue in ovkk..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the Plant of the sales order line item is assigned to different company code with sales organization's company code the sales order is called as intercompany sales order.

In Pricing procedure V/08, condition type PI01 is assigned with requirement 22 - Inter-company will be assigned. it ensures that the document is an inter-company billing document. Inter-company billing documents are created for inter-company sales transactions and represent the delivering company code's bill to the sales organization's company code.

Regards,

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthupandiyan,

Thanks for ur reply that i appreciate. But the points is like i got this error "Requirements are not ulfilled for conditions PI01" . now how can i solve this issue?

Thanks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yves,

Please maintain the Routine 22 in the Reqt colomun of your pricing procedure to that PI01 condition type then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is already maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This means the Requirement 22 is not met, That is the plant assigned in the sales order line item is not assigned to different company code. its in the same company code only. so it will not be an intercompany billing... so condition type PI01 will not be activated...

Check the Plant and Sales Org... and check the Company codes assigned to them...

If both are same company code then the system message is correct only...

Let me know if any problem

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i got it as you mean i have to assign sales org° distr Channel to plant in the enterprise Structure isn't it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthupandiyan ,

i got it the problem is solved. I gave u suitable points to it.

Thanks so much

Bye