cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop generating the IDOC, soap-xi-idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN,

I have a interface SOAP(HTTP) -> XI -> R/3.

In this interface, 3rd party sending 4 fields and are getting updated in R/3.

Now, I need to change in this interface.

There are 4 fields in sender side and one field is like (PersonNumber)primary field. while updating this fields, I have to check whather the primary field is exist in R/3 then only update remaining fields else do not update the record/IDOC in R/3.

And we are using XSLT mapping.

The intension of the chage in interface is when the PersonNumber doesnot exist then do not generate the IDOC. whenever the PersonNumber is not there the system is generating the IDOC details with status 51.

So I need to stop generating IDOC when the PersonNumber is not there in R/3 system .

In this scenario, how can I procede further.

Please need your help and help me.

Thanks

Bala Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

we can go UDF were we chk for each and every filed and trigger the IDOC if the value is found oe else terminate by giving a error msg

if found worth pls do the req

Thanx

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

We are using XSLT mapping. Can you tell me how to call UDF and how to call the values from the R/3 server database for the PersonNumber. Based on the PersonNumber I need to updated remaining 3 fields into R/3 database.

Thanks

Balaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could be possible with a mapping lookup (also possible with XSLT):

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cf/406642ea59c753e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI you can stop an interface (without generating error) only in receiver determination.

In your case you can use receiver determination condition which checks if PersonNumber is coming blank etc. If blank then choose a non existing receiver and choose the option "Terminate Message Processing without any error"

In case if you have any complaex condition then you will have to go for enhanced receiver determination.

Let me know in case you need any further help.

Regards,

Anurag Mahendru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I need to check R/3 system, whether the PersonNumber is exits or not. if exits then update else don't update.

How can I check these condition in RD.

Thanks

Balaprasad