cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Rounding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In order and billing the condition type MWST(Output tax), is rounding off the values.

Qty - 736 pcs.

ZRRP RRP (Excl.Vat) 17.63 GBP 1 PC 12,975.68

ZGRP S.Org/Customer Group 17.01 GBP 1 PC 12,519.36

MWST Output Tax 17.500 % 2,190.89

For cond types ZRRP and ZGRP, the system is not rounding off the values, but for MWST, the actual value is 2190.88800 but is rounded off to 2,190.89.

I checked the rounding rule for these three cond types which has commercial rounding.

How should I get rid of this rounding problem for MWST.

Regards

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

rouding is controled in the condition type controls(t-code - v/06)

in ur case rouding for MWST is maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any inputs or suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikkanth

May be you can try with this suggestion but I am not sure, how far you will succeed in this.

Go to OB90, select your company code and currency and maintain 1000 as "Rounding unit". Save the settings. Now go to V/08, select your condition type and maintain Routine 13 against this condition type.

Last but not least, you should thoroughly test this process in development, check with your FI people on accounting impact and then transport to production.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Lakshmipathi,

I checked in OB90 and my company code does not exist at all. The routine attached right now for this condition type MWST is 16. Any suggestions.

To counter this whether any difference condition type needs to be added. What could be the implications from the FI side.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikkanth

I presume, this is in your development server. In live scenario, you have to maintain the company code and currency in OB90. Nevertheless, maintain now and also change the routine from 16 to 13 and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks yaar.

Let me have a look and will post back on the results tomorrow.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Should I change the routine attached to the requirement which is 10 (Plant is set) and in OB90 what should be maintained in the rounding unit field in this case.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikkanth

Honestly speaking, I have not yet checked this process. You have to test it along with your FI people.

With regard to OB90 setting, as I already mentioned, select your company code and currency and

maintain 1000 as "Rounding unit".

Save the settings. Now go to V/08, select your condition type and maintain Routine 13 against this condition type in "Requirement" tab".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

We have suggested this solution to the business and I am not able to test this as well. I shall close this thread once we succeed on this.

Thanks for the help.

Regards