cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart amount and Backend Purchase Requisition net amount differs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When i created Shopping cart with value Rs-100 and when it get converted into Purchase requisition , the value gets changed to Rs-120 .

Can any one please help me out , how I can track this problem ?

Assured Points .

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Do you add any tax values in your shop?

2) What is the document type you use for backend purchase requisition? If you have a PR document type in R3 where the valuation price is made as mandatory then the material master price will be the PR price as per SAP R3.

So check you MM03 material price and other SAP R3 config for that document type that 120 is made as mandatory

somewhere.

This is what backend valuation price help says :

"In Customizing for Purchasing under Purchase Requisition -> Define Screen Layout at Document Level, you can set price and price unit. The Valuation price field can be set as a mandatory or optional input field.

Input mandatory:

If a material master record exists for the requested material, the price is automatically taken from the valuation price field.

If no material master record exists, you must enter a price when creating the purchase requisition.

Input optional:

In this case you need not enter a price. "

3) Try to create one more shop for testing by changing the material master price if the above one is true and observe.

Kindly let us know if it works or else if your issue is solved by someother means do write what was the bug.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your issue is solved?

How did you solve this issue if solved.

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar ,

We are not using any tax for this scenorio.

This is happening for the below mentioned scenorio's:

1. this Scenario involves the creation of a Shopping cart for a Vendor whose Order Currency is different than the contract currency.

2. SC created with Non Zero Price from CCM item referencing Contract item with Zero Price -->

I created a shopping cart from a CCM item which is referencing to a R/3 contract Service item with Zero Price in it.

a. Contract Price in R/3 = 0 USD per EA

b. Price in SC while transferred from CCM to SC = Blank price with USD per EA

c. I maintained a price for this item in SC as 1000 USD and saved the SC.

d. SC(1000009516) item got created in Vendor Currency which is USD with amount = 1000. But the PR is 793. 18 USD

Please provide me soultions .

Thanks in advance !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Backend R3, I think you have the material being procured as Standard Price in the accounting view as

793. 18 USD.

MM03 --> Organizational data --> Your plant --> Accounting View --> Price Control S and the value is 793.18 where the currency is USD.

Is this like this? Can you please confirm this?

If so, try to create a PR for the same material in the backend R3 and see the item details --> Valuation -> valuation price where from it is picking?

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

As I mentioned from the above example, We are creating Servive level shopping cart , and for that i could'nt find any material number associated with it.

Any other luck ?

Thanks in advance !!