cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table control values incorrect in ITS intermittently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to display the values in the table control in my dialog module into table control in my internet service, EWT. The problem is that it displays correctly at times or an empty table intermittently. The later is incorrect.

In my dialog module, I did populate the internal table SEL_APPROVER (of table control TC_SEL_APPROVER) and use FIELD-SET/FIELD-TRANSPORT to transport the values to ITS.

I am using the SAP_TemplateTableBegin to loop through the table control.

`repeat with j from 1 to TC_SEL_APPROVER.rowCount`

`SAP_TemplateTableRowBegin(isSelectable="X")`

`SAP_TemplateTableCellBegin(subtype=TYPUS)` `SEL_APPROVER-MARK[j]` `SAP_TemplateTableCellEnd()`

`SAP_TemplateTableCellBegin(subtype=TYPUS)` `SEL_APPROVER-ZNAMEOFORGUNIT[j]` `SAP_TemplateTableCellEnd()`

`end`

:

:

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

Regards

Kir Chern

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kir Chern,

when the internal table SEL_APPROVER is empty this might not be an issue of the table control and its rendering but of the application inserting data into the internal table. Try to find out why the internal table is empty.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. The SEL_APPROVER.rowCount is correct sometimes, but sometimes it is 0. That is where the table content (cell) is empty :=( I did loop through the SEL_APPROVER internal table in my dialog module and use FIELD-SET/FIELD-TRANSPORT to transport the values to ITS.

Thanks.

Regards

Kir Chern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kir Chern,

are the table cells visible but empty or not rendered? What is the value of SEL_APPROVER.rowCount in case of display correctly/incorrectly?

However, I would assume that the problem is rather in the contents of the internal table!?

Best Regards,

Simon