cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Instance Again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have successfully installed CI, but i m struggling to install DB Instance.(OS Windows 2003 and DB MS-SQL 2000 Ser EntVer)

During the Data Load(Post Processing)Stage my Logs SAPSDIC, SAPSSEXC etc has

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -ctf I
kgs-yogi\Export\EXPORT\Export3to8\EXPORT3/DATA/SAPSDIC.STR
kgs-yogi\Export\EXPORT\Export3to8\EXPORT3/DB/DDLMSS.TPL C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB/SAPSDIC.TSK MSS -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB/SAPSDIC.log

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: job completed

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20051212105233

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: START OF LOG: 20051212105801

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: sccsid @(#) $Id: //bas/640_LO_REL/src/R3ld/R3load/R3ldmain.c#1 $ SAP

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe: version R6.40/V1.4

D:\usr\sap\KG1\SYS\exe\run/R3load.exe -dbcodepage 4103 -i C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB/SAPSDIC.cmd -l C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB/SAPSDIC.log -loadprocedure fast the folling error

(DB) INFO: connected to DB

Please look also into "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB/SAPSDIC001.xml".

(IMP) INFO: import of /SDF/PAT03 completed (0 rows)

Interface access functions from dynamic library dbmssslib.dll loaded.(IMP) INFO: EndFastLoad failed with <2: Bulk-copy commit unsuccessful>(IMP) ERROR: EndFastload: rc = 2.

and also in few logs i have ExeFastload error also.

According to the note 746674

"To avoid the error, you can also remove the "-fast" and "-loadprocedure fast" call parameters from the configuration files of the SAP installation program when performing an SAP installation or system copy"

Can any body suggest me the way to change it.

Thanks

Yogi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys...did you manage to solve this? I am having the same problem.

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharvan,

Thanks for ur replies. I went through the notes no:733412 and it specifies that i can change -loadprocedure fast to -loadprocedure dbsl under keydb.xml file also.

But i started the DB instance again and changed the initial optional

settings for all the files to -loadprocedure dbsl.

But even with this i get a similar error Code page error= 4103 was

not able to be succeeded.

Im installing the DB instance on Windows 2003 server and MSSQL 2000

enterprise version Database.

Is it a patch problem! if i m right, or shall i remove the entire

option of -loadprocedure during the initial settings.

Thanks again.

Regards

Yogi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shravan

Thankz for ur suggestion. But unfortunately i did not find the same error in the control.xml file. Is there any other alternative.

Thankz

Yogi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogi,

you do not find the error in that file. You have to change the lines mentioned in the note in that file. Whatever the parameters you have entered during the first steps of installation will be reflected in this file.

If you have any questions send me an email to xiconsultant@yahoo.com

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Drill through the following directory structure C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ECC_50_ABAP_UC\DB

Change the file control.xml. The error whatever the step you are getting, you can find it in the control.xml file and change it accordingly.

regards

Shravan