cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java mapping for EDI order document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My project is to convert a EDI-850 Purchase Order Document using XI into an R/3 system.I planned t use java mapping So,I had got the java code necessary for the mapping from a tool called ALTOVA XML MAPRFORCE.

I have converted the code into a .jar file and put into the XI server.The mapping is working fine now. If i give an EDI order document as input to the mapping and test the mapping the out put is coming correctly.

Now i dont know what I should do in the Integration directory.

As I have to convert this document and post it in a R/3 system.I have found the function module to create a Purchase Order also "BAPI_PO_CREATE".

What should I do next ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First conver the message using Java mapping and make its XML

Then u can use other Mapping programe that will map all the fields to your Function Module.

Assign these mapping in the same sequnece/order in your interface mapping

thanks

farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah. i have converted the edi into xml format. I have even tested it. its working properly.

what do u mean by "other mapping program" to mapp it with my function module

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Follow the steps below:

1. BAPI is a RFC function module. So you import into Integration Repository. Then map your output to the structure of RFC.

2. In the integration Directory,

a. Create a business service representing your source.

b. Create a business system representing your R/3 system.

Before creating business sytem, first you need to register it as a techincal system and business system in sld.

c. Create a Sender Agreement to pick the message from source system. Depending upon the type of source system, you need to configure the sender adapter.

d. Create Receiver determination to route the message to the target system

e. Create interface determination to pick the current Interface mapping to convert source message to target message

f. Create Receiver Agreement to send the message to R/3 System. This should encapsulate Receiver Communication channel which is using IDoc adapter.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar.