cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a material having 40 qts in stock. I have created a sales order for 200 qts.Now I want to create the delivery. But It will confirm only 40 qts. and i cant do PGI for 100qts.

Now my scenario is I just want to save the delivery for 200 qts.

How can I do it?

I dont want the PGI.Only delivery document should save.

PGI will be happen only when stock will be 200.

Before that I just want to save the delivery for 200qts.

How to do this?

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis ,

It means , you do not want system should go for 'Availability check ' , you need to do to two things,

1. Keep 'Availability check' in material master as 'KP'

MM02 - Sales and general plant level -- General data -- avalilablity check .

2. Goto VOV6 and select your scheduling line category and click on detail ( blue lens ) and in transaction flow , deactivate ' Availability ' .

System will allow you to save the delivery and not PGI ( pgi only upto 40 )

saravanan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In material master, mm01>Sales: General/Plant>Availability Check as no check it will confirm your whole qty in sales order & then in VL10e confirm that much qty without PGI.

Regards,

Trupti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

Go to IMG>Logistics Execution->Shipping->Deliveries--

>define item categeories for deliveries. select ur item categeory and mark the availibility check off as "X" and try do the delivery for the entire sales quantity then it works.

Hope it solves ur problem.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Spro>sales and distribution>Basic functions>Availability check and transfer of requirements>Transfer of requirements --> Define requirements classes (OVZG)

Unmark Availability Check for your Requirement Class.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis,

As per the standard settings you can able to create delivery only for conformed qty as per the date.

In your case you mentioned stock available only 40 qty so you can able to create delivery for 40 qty imidiatly not for 200 qty.

For remaining qty you can create delivery based on the conformation date which is avail in the sales order schedule lines.

If you are able to create delivery 200 qty there is no control on stock keeping.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 3, 2008 10:06 AM

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

The system copies only confirm quantity from the sales order while creating the delivery. Check whether the sytem has given confirmation for 160 qty for future date.

Regards

Sunil