cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Payment Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client created advance payment request with reference to sales order.

Now my cliet has a sales order for 100qts. But he wants to create advance payment request for 60qts. and not for 100 qts.

How to change the qty, in invoice type.

Please guide me.

Rewrad points for helpful answer.

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asis,

If you want to change the billing quantity in invoice the follow the below mentioned steps:-

Go to VOV7 and select the item categeroy then change the "Billing Relevance" to "K".

And run the sales cycle.

When you do the invoice VF01 follow the below mentioned process:-

Give the T-code VF01 and input the delivery document no and click on "Selection list" tab then you can change the quantity and bill accordingly.

Hope it solves ur purpose.

Rewards if it helpful.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallesh,

Thanks for your eply.

But my client's requiremnt is not delivery related. The advance payment invoice will be created with ref. to order. So how in order related I can change the quantities?

Regards

Ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can setup this by doing the billing plan use billing plan in the sales order item level. so that you can setup the 60 % for advance payment (Downpayment). and balance will be paid after the delivery.

Muthu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Downpayment Method using billing plan. need to maintain the billing plan type in item category (VOV7) for item level billing plan and in Sales document type (VOV8) for header level.

Once you maintained the billing plan types in the above mentioned T Codes. you will have new tab in the sales order for billing plan... you you can maintain the percentage or amount for billin plan with more than one schedule.

You can use different type of billing Type - FAS - Down payment request for downpayment and different type of billing type Say F2 - for closing invoice...

Review the following SAP Notes for further information on setting this up

Regards,

Rohit.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ashish

In sales order , give requirements only for 60qty for the 1st date 30 for 2nd date 10 for 3rd date .

Now do billing for the 60qty only. and then do PGI for the balance total qty and then do billing for the balance qty

Make the following down payment configurations

item category group - 0005

item category - TAO

for this TAO item category a billing plan 01 (milestone billing plan -01) will be assigned and its billing relevance should be I which is order related billing .

billing doc type - FAZ

cancellation billing doc type - FAS

maintain a condition type AZWR which is down payment settlement , it has requirement as 2 and calc type as 48 acct key as ERL

Now when you enter a material in line item 10 and go to item data , you can see the billing plan tab.

now go to billing plan tab and enter the start date and enter the dates on which billing has to be done and then in billing request enter 0009 which is for down payment.once u press enter automatically it all the dates get blocked and billing request by default you get as 1 , that you change it to 4 or 5 . 4 is for down payment at value basis and 5 is for down payment at percentage basis. and beside that there will be a billing type .assign billing doc type as FAZ. to all dates

check the copying requirements are there at VTFA as 20 and for item category TAO copying requirements 23 is maintained or not

now do the cycle OR - LF - FAZ (billing doc type)

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Jun 3, 2008 11:04 PM

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

You have to change the qty in the sales order.

Regards

Sunil nair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But my client do not want to change the quantity in sales order.He wants to change it at billing level.

Regards

Ashis