Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabing the Start Transaction button

karthik_rajaspic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the transaction SOLAR02 in Solution Manager. I need to choose any business process. I have chosen the following path..

Business Scenarios -> SD.08 Bill and Invoice Customer -> Business Process -> SD.08.01 Billing Document Processing -> SD.08.01.06 ALE/EDI (DEDID + Table Setup)

I have chosen the tab named Transactions on the right side. We have various buttons below it. Eg:- Insert Lines, Delete Row, Start Transaction etc.

Now my requirement is.. I need to disable the Start Transaction button under the Transactions tab of any business process.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can disable it on screen 147 in function group STC2, but this won't help much since you still can execute transactions by doubleclick with the exec-icon in the hierarchy structure.

You should rather do this a little bit more low level. You can e.g. catch F-Code SA_EXECUTE at extension spot SA_FCODES_ON_TRAN_TAB.

Regards

Andreas

karthik_rajaspic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the answer. Even though the answer gives me an idea, since I am new to the Solution Manager I am unable to proceed further. Can you please let me know the step by step procedure for your answer?

Thanks in advance.

karthik_rajaspic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your answer.

Answers (0)