cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My project is of service industry where a quantity contract created and then through dp91 a billing request is generated and then we do billing.But in billing request manually i can add as many line item as i can which is exceeding the quantity of contract.Now i want to put a check that billing request quantity should not exceed to the quantity of the contract.

Regards,

SATYA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please configure the COMPLETION RULE in the Item Category of your Contracts. Goto VOV7 and select the item category and in the field completion rule - select the appropriate value( the referencing can be made until the target quantity is achieved).

Your issue will be solved.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats what i am doing but the issue is we are not directly referenceing the order from contract means first we create a contract then thru dp91(Resource related billing) a billing request is generated.In that billing request i want to put a check on the qunatity which is not happening by COMPLETION RULE.Any other setting is there.

OR i am doing something wrong.In the contract item category i only need to put the completion rule or in order item category as well.

Above all thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya,

Kindly go to the item category and give the Contract release control. THis will solve your problem.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply.But i think that functionality work for value based contract not for quantity contract.If i am wrong correct me if i am right then letme know how to regulate the quantity of a order which is algin with the contract.

regards,

Satya