cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect delivery status in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order delivery status is not delivered though i have done delivery and billing and so how can i correct the overall status as completed in sales order

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your problem is status in the delivery is not correct and so it must be determined again.

You could implement OSS note 506510.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked delivery and billing quantities thoroughly and it has been fully delivered and billed.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the delivery quantity in that delivery document. Sometimes the deliveries are created with zero quantity.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Every thing is perfect in copy controls and it happened only with this sales order and it has been created very long back.Because of incorrect status it is appearing in back order list and so i want to correct the same.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

delivery status is not updating means you have to click on "document flow" it not updated meanscopy control you have to check" VTLA" update document flow tick is there are not.

if it is not there please doit and save it now document will update now.

i hope you have understood

you doubt is clear don't forget to reward

thanks

surya

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Please check the copy control settings in VTLA transaction,

Go to VTLA transaction go to item details here you make sure that check mark checked for Update document flow under Control data tab.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the transaction: V_UC incomplete delivery.

If the deliveries are appearing after you have marked check document flow update.

Also cehck for the deliveries whether it is billed fully or there are some of the sub items which are yet to be billed.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the transaction: V_UC incomplete delivery.

If the deliveries are appearing after you have marked check document flow update.

Also cehck for the deliveries whether it is billed fully or there are some of the sub items which are yet to be billed.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar