cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special business - deliver order before price confirmed

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, experts, pls help advise how to configure this special business in system. Many thx.

Background: Due to some sales practice, some selling price is finalized after sales order creation, delivery. Thus, sales order is created without price & need to deliver. During delivery, or after customer receive the goods, seller & buyer start to negotiating price.

My questions: Is it possible to configure sales order against zero price? It is not the same as scheduling agreement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

You try this

Please put 100 % discount in the order level pricing procedure all vavlue will become Zero.Because standard system may not allow you value as 0(Zero).

Second one you remove the pricing related fields in sales order Incompletion procedure then try.

To get new price you define new pricing procedure you determine that while creating invoice.

To determine new pricing at invoice you need to do copy control settings in VTFL transaction.

Maintain field Pricing type as B-Carry out new pricing

I hope it will help you,

Regads,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Jun 3, 2008 8:57 AM

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, dear Murali, many thx for valuable advice. You illuminated my mind. Points have been rewarded accordingly.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just remove the "Mandatory" flag from your price condition in the pricing procedure and you can save your order without a price. To prevent billing at zero, you can set a default billing block on the order type in VOV8.

If this requirement is specific to certain customers, you can define a Customer Pricing Procedure to assign an alternative pricing procedure.

Regards,

Brian

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brian, u gave me more & more ideas. Many thx for yr valuable advice. Points are rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1)any sales order with out price it will not save "it will give error"."Mandotory condition Missing" .

2)you have to maintain the price if you want to modify the price you can do it by clicking on "update price" then you have select carriout "new pricing B" then it will carry new pricing.

i hope you have understood

you doubt is clear don't forget to reward

thanks

surya

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi surya, many thx for yr prompt reply. And u give me more thoughts. Points have been rewarded.