cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation for network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a problem, that I want to procure materials with Item category L and N. When I procure Non stock item (N) P req is created for Network and after making PO and GR, actual cost is posted to the ntw activity.

Now when I procure material with item category (L), reservation or purchase requisition for WBS element is created and after PO and GR ,actuals are posted to WBS element.

My problem is that in case of L, (stock material) I want the resevation - PR to be created on network. How to do that???

Pls note that in above case of L, account assignement is Q, I am not able to change it to N.

Please advice.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

When you assign L material to activity, does options pop-up appear? If no, it seems you have procurement indicator, remove it while assigning material. Further chose 'Reservation for network'

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

But I dont have procurement pop up does come but, there is no option of reservation for ntw, The option currently appearing in the PoP up are,

Resev for WBS

Preq and rese for WBS

prelim preq for wbs

3rd [party req wbs

No option for Reservation for NTW.

Please advice

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode OPS8 maintain the radio button for the PReq for network.

hope its useful.

Reward point sif useful.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But I have already tried that option, No effect,

I want to see the actual costs against and activity for stock items.

please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your material is configured for Individual requirements. Goto MM02 tcode, on MRP4 screen of your material under BOM explosion section, in Individual/Coll. select both.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Now I am getting reservation for ntw, But my problem is how to get cost on ntw activity,

Now If I am creating a PR, PO and GR, will I get the cost on Ntw??? and will the reservation against the ntw close?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue of material to activity against reservation will lead to actual costs. Use tcode MB1A, click 'To reservation' and enter details.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created the Pr, PO and GR for account assignement Q, Now in MB1A, I get an error : Deficit of SLoc Unrestrcited Use .Shortfall below the specified stock level or quantity amounting to 1 PC.

Now what???

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get material in Unrest Use, you need to do Pr, PO and GR for account assignement N. Add a material with res for network and complete cycle till GR to get matl in unres stk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For ur help.