SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alloc. Table Log Distribution center 0000009000: Vendor not maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating Allocation table and at the time of Saving it system is giving this log-

"Distribution center 0000009000: Vendor not maintained."

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the Site 9000, vendor does not exists. Hence you are getting the error. When you create a DC in SAP IS-Retail, you also have to create Site as a Vendor and customer and this is done as part of Site Master creation and the process of creating the vendor is inbuilt.

0 Kudos

No Tapan, I did that....Created DC as Vendor and Customer also....two stores as customers and made required settings in Article logistic DC and Store also.....Few days back I was doing comlete cycle in my system...but suddenly started to face this problem...?

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

please give us a detailed step by step descripteion. Which Transaction you use, which data you enter and what is the error message number.

Regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Thanks Bojan,

I am able to find out solution but not satisfied.......my complete process is as follow....Sttings in MM42,Site Grouping-wb50,Assignment of Sites to Site Gp. wb56, then creation of allocation rule wa21,Creation of Allocation table wa01.....

I solved this by giving following settings...in Allocation table Edit-More Functions-Fast Change--Distribution Center and given my dc 9000 thr.

Suggest any other way for the same.

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

in this case I recommend to open an customer message with access data and tests example.

Someone of my colleagues will take care about it.

What is the error number? If mesage will be raised, please double click it!

Regards

Björn