Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment for non taxable code

former_member256837
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i do sales invoice, system gives me error messages as " Error in account determination: table T030K key MS01 MWS A0".

In FTXP, i have created tax code: A0 and no GL account assigned as it is "Non taxable output tax"

I have tax code A1 for service tax receivable output tax for which acc. key is MWS and GL account assigned in MWS with OB40.

Please guide me for A0.

Reagrds,

Pritam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pritam,

The account determination error because of you haven't assigned G/L account to the A0 tax code in the FTXP.

So please assign some G/L account to A0 tax code if you don't assign system will not allow you to post other values also.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member256837
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

This is non taxable output tax.

For domestic customer i want system to calculate service tax - tax code A1

and for export customer system should not calculate tax - tax code A0.

A1 i have assigned GL - XXXX

A0 if i assign any GL, system show me this GL when i make invoice for domestic customer becasue acc key for both is MWS.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Pritam

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smile,

What tax procedure you are using !! TAXINJ or TAXINN

Regards,

Murali.

former_member256837
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please help me SAP Gurus!!

I am using TAXINN and i have problem with output tax A0 which is non taxable.

I have defined tax rates in VK11.

I can not see MWS in FTXP and error message says" Error in account determination: table T030K key MS01 MWS A0".

Without this i can not close my month end. Please guide me.

Regards,

Pritam

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritam,

If that is TAXINN then you can have different access sequence Table for domestic and export.

You can maintain the condition record for the foreign customer with different key combination.

If you maintain with defferent key combination(Differenet access sequence for domestic and export) the domestic postings will not get reflect in to same G/L account.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member256837
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Can you please explain in detail.

I am maintaining condition record for export customer and domestic customer with different key combination.

For domestic customer i don't have any problem in tax calculation.

For export customer, When i assign any Gl to A0, system post to this GL for domestic customer also.

And if i do not assign GL account for A0, i get error message which i told you.

I don't understand what can be the problem.

regards,

Pritam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pritam

I presume, the tax code A0 is created for export customers. If so, in export customer master, sales area data under "Billing Documents" tab, you maintain the tax as zero and 1 for domestic customers. Of course, you need to maintain a seperate G/L account for this.

Similarly, in VK19, for domestic customers, you maintain the condition type for the combination of Country / PlntRegn / Region / Tax Cla.Cust / Tax Clas.Mat.. For export customers, maintain the tax code for the combination of "Departure Country / Destination Country"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member256837
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Yes A0 is fo export customer.

I customer master i have already given tax as 0 for export customer and 1 for domestic customer.

But my problem solved.

Thanks a lot everyone who helped me. Points awarded.

Regards,

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did u solve this problem of yours? What did you do as a solution?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pritam,

Goto SPRO -- Financial Accounting- Tax on Sales/Purchases- Posting-Define Tax Accounts-select the transaction ( in your case MWS ) -- click on details - assign GL account against your tax code ( in your case , it seems , it is AO ) .

This error will be resolved.

saravanan

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Do Revenue account determination - tocde is VKOA

Regards

Sunil

former_member256837
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I don't have any GL account for tax code A0.

A0 is non taxable output tax.

Regards,

Pritam