cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVC creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello SAP ppl

1) Whats the another way to create CVC other then SAP easy acess like MC62 or DP- MD-Maintain Charcaterctic Com.

another way means creation of some 1000 CVC's.

2) By infocube we load data to PA whats the another way i mean from where we get also data to PA.

3) we transfer demand forecast to R/3 and to which infostructure of R/3 we transfer our DP Data.

4) We transer data to R/3 by Plng job like creating Transfer Prfile and so on ,what could be the job name we give in realtime .

please find time for answering my queries.

Thankin u in advance

ronald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Whats the another way to create CVC other then SAP easy acess like MC62 or DP- MD-Maintain Charcaterctic Com.

another way means creation of some 1000 CVC's.

This is already answered by Virendra.

Have you checked the Load from Worklist option in /SAPAPO/MC62.

It allows loading data from multiple sources like a file, BW Infoprovider i.e. infocube etc.

2) By infocube we load data to PA whats the another way i mean from where we get also data to PA.

Users enter data to a planning area interactively always. You can also use BAPIs and use them in programs to write data to a planning area. Don't ask for such program code.

3) we transfer demand forecast to R/3 and to which infostructure of R/3 we transfer our DP Data.

Depends on R/3 infostructure design which will contain

4) We transer data to R/3 by Plng job like creating Transfer Prfile and so on ,what could be the job name we give in realtime

You can decide on the naming convention. There is no hard and fast rule

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u somnath for answering my question and thnx for gvng ur valuable time.

Thanking u

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create characteristics combinations manually but ig no of CVC's are more you can auttomatically upload through file , infoprovider or planning object structure .

IN transaction MC62 there is an option "load to work list" . Once you select it , you can choose any of the file or infor provider to laod CVC's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u

but i kno the way of creating thru MC62 and Thru MPOS there may be some otherway we can create i wnt to kno that.

so any body please answer for my question

kind regards

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

You can upload through excel sheet also .is this type of thing you are looking for .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello SAP ppl

Please answer for my query.

Thanking u in advance

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls anyone answer for my query

ronald

Edited by: ronald wens on Jul 1, 2008 9:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sap ppl

plz any1 answer for my question

thank u

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you looking for custome developed program?

SAP standard way is to use transaction MC62