cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account not blocked due to over billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPers,

In my co., they have a habit of booking orders with out any credit check, but when it comes to delivery, they have to see his static credit check and depending on his status the delivery is done.

To block all deliveries, they have given his Credit as INR 1.00. The problem is, when a customer has a few orders pending (say totalling 1,00,000), the first delivery (if for less than 1,00,000) is getting delivered with out getting blocked. Only when the delivey amount exceeds the pending orders value, the credit check is happening and delivery is getting blocked.

In automatic credit control, we selected Static, D, Block and only Open Deliveries but not Open Orders. Under No Credit Check we selected '1' (Order, example).

According to my understanding, when we have only Open deliveries, open orders should not play a part!! Why is this happening? Plz help.

Regards all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is due to may be becoz that the pending transaction of 1,00,00 might not been billed and payment has not been made.

otherwise billing is made and payment has not been made for that customer.

Therefore system checks it and gives a delivery block.

Hope it will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disregarding the no. of Sales Orders of a customer, all his Deliveries should be blocked.

Hope some one can throw some light on this.

Plz my boss is eating my brain. Not too much left, save it Plzzzz..!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, found the answer in the conventional way of using the credit limits management, with my other collegues.