cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto update of payment term in sales doc (quotation/SA/SO)

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

May I know that after the payment term is updated in customer master, whether there's any way to do an update in the open quotation/sales agreement/sales order in one shot?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MASS, give Object Type - BUS2032 and execute. Select Sales order header data and click on "Fields" tab. There select Field Name "MASSSDHEAD_S-ZTERM" and execute so that system will take you to a screen where you need to enter sale order references which needs to be changed for Payment Terms. Make the required changes and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi there,

I tried MASS and it could do a mass change on sales order. However it could not find the Scheduling Agreement/Quotation which is also the types of sales document and reside in table VBAK/VBAP. I wonder why, is it because some setting is required?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel if you select object type for sale order, that itself will work both for quotation and scheduling agreement bcos both can be treated as sale orders . However, for information, for quotation, you can try with object type BUS2031

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP standards Payment terms will be determined in sales documents from customer master ( payer ) data automatically . If u have not maintained in customer master then u can directly enter in sales document mannually. That means u can change that in sales document manually also.

Hope u have under stood this..

Regards

Sankar

0 Kudos

anybody can help pls?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teck Yong, if u want the old orders capture the new payment terms, u have to manually change it in sales doc. E.g. SO, u use VA02 to change it.

0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for understanding the question and your great input..

I just hope there's a function to auto capture the new payment term in those open sales document.. How good it'll be?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teck Yong, my pleasure.

Moreover, some business scenario requires old payment terms still to be valid for open orders, while the new one for all new orders. So...