cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs are not adding to Material costs

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to capture the delivery costs from shipment cost document.

Dear Friends

I did all bellow mentioned settings:

For freight cost to be transfered as delivery cost, the Purchase order need to have a freight condition with zero value. Also the freight condition need to have indicator set in config for 'copy shipment cost'. Once this is set up and shipment cost document created, do PGI and it should create a DCGR document in PO History.

Even after all these settings, i tried but no result. It is not creating ths DCGR in PO History.

Can any body tell me this bellow setting: Where is this exactly. I tried no field with the name Relevant for costing

Shipment cost item categories Under the Shipment cost types and item categories activity, set the Relevant for costing field to A = Relevant for calculating delivery costs (Delivery costs). This results in the shipment costs not being transferred directly into accounting. The accounting is done via the purchasing functionality for delivery costs.

Can any body give me the solution?

With regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved, when we do the MIGO with reference to inbound delivery, system is copying the shipment costs in to material accounting document