cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inquiry / quotation dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

while creating inquiry and quotation, the price is not getting determined and the dociment is rendered incomplete if i dont enter the validity dates.

i have checked the incopmpletion log. it is fine.

what to do to save the document without entering dates...

regards

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard SAP, a quotation is assigned to incompletion procedure 10 at header level. This procedure contains the field VBAK-BNDDT which is Validity End-date. This is why this date cannot be left blank.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that in tcode OVKK settings are set according to the document which you had made.

later on maintain price for the condition types in pricing procedure.

check whether in customer master data customer pricing procedure field is set as "1".

Hope this will help you

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Though I'm not aware of the controls of these dates....I can propose a solution for your issue,

In VOV8- for that document type, you can specify the default Valid from and Valid To dates. Here you specify that Valid From as 'Today's date' and Valid To as 9999. These values will be defaulted while creating that document and afterwards you can change the validity as per your requirement.

Also please check if the condition tables for that condition type, includes any field like validity of the document.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the pricing procedure determination. Cehck the document pricing procedure for inquiry and quote.

As both of this validity is a must. If you give a quotation to a customer, it must contain a validity date to which the quote is valid.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

my pricing proc is ok along with doc pricing proc.

i understand that dates is required, nut would like to know from where it is controlled.

regards

Vishal