cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Automatic PGI will happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain me, how Automatic Goods isssue haapens in Shipment porcess?

Could you please explain me, how Automatic Goods isssue haapens in Outbound delivery porcess?

Which transaction we need to use for this?

How to define a variant, and how to maintain Selection criteria for this?

Is there any difference between collective processing of Goods Issue for different documents and schedulibg a background job?

Please explain me in detail.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Pls follow below mentioned process to do the automatic PGI in shipment process:-

IMG--->Logistics Execution > Transportation >Shipments >Define and Assign Activity Profiles

there select the activity profile variant given for your shipment type and click Maintain tab given on the top right side.

There you will find a tab "Post Goods issue for deliveries of shipment" inthat select the first option as "carry out goods issue posting during save".

Reward the points if it helpful.

Regards,

Mallesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu may use VL06 for obtaining the list of deliveries which are pending for PGI by clicking the "For Goods Issue" button.

Once you have the list select all and do the PGI. This is a solution for manual process.

If you want to automate the same please run the prg WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI in the b/g and the process is automated.

Hope this helps.