cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order from R3 to APO (Start and Finish date)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please all.

I am facing problem with the Process order that are created into the R3 and then tranferred to APO. The order have been transferred to APO, but if we make any change into ECC as(Stard and Finish Date) the change is not beeing transferred to APO. I have a dayly CIF to transport this information with a separated Integration Model and I have checked into CFM5 and all the transfer is working ok. But I have process orders that was changed in a 3 weeks ago into ECC and the change still not reflecting into APO.

I am still with problems only into (Start and Finish Date) I don't have checked other fields.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Plz Execute CCR in APO using /N/SAPAPO/CCR. This will give you basic errors if any.

I would like to know whether you use any mass transaction program in R3 to change date. Confirm whether the program changes the dates in some standard table (Header and item level table for process orders).

One more check you can carry out: check whether queues are generated after your update is complete. check this using SMQ2 and SMQ1 in R3 and APO both. If queues are not generated, then may be change of date in R3 in not triggering APO.

For such changes, you can either run CCR and release the orders manually, or run REMODINI in R3 for your PO integration model.

Regards,

Bipin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answer.

The problem was into one resource with Downtime into APO, and somebody changed the Process Order into ECC to one data that the resource was with Downtime into APO.

We have corrected the Downtime for the resource into APO and then re-send the Process Order using Integration Model.

Thanks a Lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

Pls execute SAPAPO/CCR and analyse the difference

The important thing what I have not understood is, You are transferring the process order from R3 to APO for scheduling your process orders. If so, then why are you changing the Start and finish date in APO.

If you are using finiste heuristic in DS board, then all your process orders gets finite scheduled which means the start and end dates of the process orders gets changed and same will be trnasferred to R3 also.

Hope it may helps

regards

Vijay