cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding images into my web project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a number of web DCs in or organization and to add images in our apps we typically drag and drop from Windows Explorer into the webcontent directory in our Web DC. In the past, we've never had any problem with this.

Lately, though, we've started having a lot of employees telecommute, so they're working from home and connecting over our company VPN. They can still do everything all our other developers do - but one thing. They can't add images to Web DCs! If they try adding it, they get a request to create an activity, but then it never actually checks out the webcontent folder for edit, or does it actually add the image to the activity, either.

Anyone have ANY idea as to how NDS would even know that I was on a VPN connection instead of in the office? And why it would care when I add images?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean your Web DC is web folder?

Have you checked the free space for this repository?

Have you checked if you could do this action in intranet?

Best Regards,

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what your first question is asking. It's a J2EE Web DC. We are trying to add images into the webcontent folder.

There is definitely free space in the repository because (to answer your third question), people who are working in the office (not over VPN) can add the images fine. Besides, I would think if there were not enough free space we would get a message that would imply as such. We don't get any sort of error message, it just doesn't actually check out the folder for edit or try to add the image into the activity.