Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in IDoc XML Port Configuration

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying the XML port scenario as per the blog /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

The problem is the output XML file contains all the IDocs, not the exact number what we specify in the report RSEOUT00. For example if I specify 5 as Max No.Of IDocs for that report, the output file should have only 5 IDocs and not all which are waiting in the ALE layer. Is that correct? Or am I missing any configuration?

Thanks,

Joe.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

The report will definitely consider the maximum number of idocs that you specify in the selection screen of the RSEOUT00 report.

Check if the file is being appended by new records everytime you execute the report.

create a new file and see .

Regards,

ravi

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I've used the option EDI_PATH_CREATE_DATE_TIME for the filename (Function Module Description). So it should create new files for every execution. Correct?

Actually, I had given the Max IDocs no to 3 (scheduled every hour) and executed 7 Idocs from WE19 expecting 2 files and 1 IDoc in the ALE Queue. But all 7 of them were written to the file.

Thanks,

Joe.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you run the idocs from we19, all the idocs will be immediately dispatched.

The program on the other hand will try to process all those idocs with status 30 only.

The idocs that get created using we19 will be of status :03.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)