Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic communcation channel

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to decide which of the communication channel to use at runtime?

I have a scenario in which i receive a file and according to the content of the file, it must be sent to diiferent

FTP servers. is it possible?

Regards,

Sharadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sharadha,

If you want to post the data to different FTP Servers, then creating different multiple communication channel alone wouldn't be suffice. You need to create different BusinessService/BusinessSystem in order to post the data. Also you can determine the content using XPATH and route to the corresponding BusService/BusSystem.

Thanks,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its possible to select the Communication channel at runtime based on Receiver Determination. But for this you need to have the communciation channels in different Business systems/services.

Refer

SAP Network Blog: Receiver Determination based on the payload of input data.(Extended-->xpath,Context Object)

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

Context objects are used in receiver determination step at the runtime based upon the input message .In input message we define the context object as any field this field can later be used to determine receivers from the list of receivers based upon its value

To locate an y particular field in message we use XPATH expression .This is used in context object

Check this blog it may be help full.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Thanks

swarup

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think no..its not possible to use two CC in same sender agrement.( If u using different structures at source side)

but what u can do is create a different file name for the each format .

and create diff CC for each format and point towards the same directory..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

yeah,you can do this via XPath

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

Thanx

Aamir