cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of a HTML table value to corr. R/3 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a custom ESS service on which almost all Input fields are displayed using SAPgui for HTML, but one -- table control is done manually -- using pure HTML code;

`SAP_DynproLayerBegin(024,017,014,001)`

`SAP_InputField("WA32-ZZ_LICENSE2")`

`SAP_DynproLayerEnd()`

• CUSTOM TABLE CONTROL ****

`SAP_DynproLayerBegin(004,019,083,006)`

`#ZESS_WHO`

<!content table>

`if ( TAB_PHONES-PTYPE.dim > 0 )`

`repeat with j from 1 to TAB_PHONES-PTYPE.dim`

`if ( CCODE.dim > 1 )`

`elseif ( CCODE.dim == 1 )`

`end`
`if ( OKCODE == 'CHAN' )`

`else`

`end`

`end`

Phone type 

Country Code 

Area Code 

Local Phone no. 

Extension 

`TAB_PHONES-PTYPE[j]` 

`if ( OKCODE == 'CHAN' )`

`CCODE` `CCODE_TXT` `else`

`CCODE` `CCODE_TXT` `end` `end`

`CCODE_TXT[1]`

`TAB_PHONES-ACODE[j]` 

`TAB_PHONES-PHONE[j]` 

`TAB_PHONES-EXT[j]` 

`end`

`SAP_DynproLayerEnd()`

How do I get the value back from these HTML table control back to my actual R/3 table control -- like moving the new area code -- the user has entered to table control area code? And where do I write the code --ITS service side or corresponding R/3 tcode side? Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the same internal table and field in the htmlb code for ex. pa0002-nachn. then you need not handle it on your own then it will keep the changes what you have made in the frontend will be automaticly put in the internal table. hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kshitij,

Not 100% sure if I understand this correctly, but do you have to use a table control on the R/3 side for it? You might also want to consider a Step-Loop instead. I used them a lot in cases when I had an undefinded number of lines with input fields and wanted to allow paging forwards backwards - like displaying 15 on each page.

But I also can't see why this shouldn't work with a table control. What's the exact problem?

Regards,

Michael